Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Resolutions For 2009

Last year, I made three financial resolutions. 1. To get my home improvement loan is paid off. I was successful in this area, and moved on towards debt freedom. 2. Get everything except the car paid off. Didn't quite make that goal, but I am close. and 3. was love. Well, I am happy to indicate that love is in the air.
OK, so now re have recapped last years resolutions, what about this years?
1. Pay off the WaMu balance transfer I made in 2008.
With less then $1000, I should have this done in no time. I just need to stop adding to it.

2. Pay off the Car loan.

Once I get the balance transfer paid off, I all I will have left is my biggest loan. The car. I am hopeful, that I will be able to have this car paid off in July. Now that would be a great birthday gift to myself.

3. The KGB IRS
I am hopeful that by the time I get my taxes done in April that this will be eliminated as well. Even though, they have worked with me and put me on deferment, I would love to see this debt gone once and for all.

4. Love continues to blossom
My desire for 2009, is that love will continue to blossom.


---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment