Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Not A Good Candidate

I just arrived back home from the doctor, It did not go well. According to the tests before they relaxed my eyes (with drops) and the tests after the drops were used, my eyes are not stable. They got two completely different prescriptions. In fact right now I cannot read what I am typing or anything written on the screen, because it is just to blurry. I even took my glasses off to make it a little better, but then that makes everything else blurry.

They have scheduled another appointment for Jan 7 to reexamine my eyes at that time. However, I am guessing that they will find the same thing and I will end up with a prescription for a new pair of glasses. Oh well, it was nice thought, but for quite sometime, I have looked under my glasses to read the small print, like certain UPC numbers, that won't scan.

---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment