Sunday, November 23, 2008

Today and Today (SUNDAY) Only!


Today, Nov 23, 2008, is the day. What day is that? The day that I told you about yesterday. Dr. Pepper is giving away a free 20 oz Dr. Pepper. All you have to do, is go the the website, that I have already linked to and click on "the Dr. is on call" and then fill out the form. Simply follow the instructions on that form and with in 4-6 weeks you will have a coupon for one free bottle of Dr. Pepper. But, you must do it today (Sunday Nov. 23, 2008) by 11:59 PM. If you don't do it today, you will have forever lost your chance. So hurry, this you chance for the most frugal pop purchase, FREE. I am not a big Dr. Pepper fan, (occasionally I drink one), but I requested mine. I mean, who can pass up free, right? And, you can bet I will be drinking it down, as soon as I get it.


---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now.

Get Paid to Sign Up, Refer Others, Read E-Mail, Complete Offers, and More!

No comments:

Post a Comment