Friday, November 7, 2008

Christmas Wish List 2008

As I grew up, and even in my adulthood, my mom has always wanted us to give her a Christmas wish list. Of course she rarely got what was on the list, but she still expected it. Of course, I wish to be debt free in the next year. - I fully expect to have the car paid off by July (hopefully March).
However, what are the things that make up my actual Christmas wish list? The things on this list this year, include tools to help around the house. It also includes clothing for work and of course items for one of my collections.

1. Skill Saw
2. Leaf Blower
3. Mechanical coin banks (for my collection).
4. Khaki's (for work) 33w 32L
5. (2) 4 foot Bar Clamps



As you can tell, for the most part my list is pretty reasonable. I do not ask really for anything that is not a necessity. Of course my real list does not include #1. That is simply one I continue to work on myself and asking my risen Lord and Savior for. Much the same way anyone of any religious belief would ask their god, whoever s/he may be.

http://www.keepandshare.com/doc/view.php?u=889490

---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now.

Get Paid to Sign Up, Refer Others, Read E-Mail, Complete Offers, and More!

No comments:

Post a Comment