Monday, March 4, 2013

Xiang Yun Budhist Temple

I was asked by one of our visitors of this site to show more of the Buddhist Temples  from around Austin. While I am not a practitioner of this religion, their architecture is often very interesting. So I set out to locate and photograph each of them.  This is the 2nd one that I have photographed.

photo by Kevin Surbaugh

photo by Kevin Surbaugh





Built:
Construction started in October 1995 and was completed in January 2000.

Handicapped Accessibility:
I am sure they have a handicapped entrance some place, but I could not see it, nor is it visible in this photograph. However, access is not need to admire the beauty of the architecture from afar.

Location:
6720 Capital of Texas (360) Highway Austin, TX 78731
(512) 346-6789

View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment