Wednesday, March 6, 2013

I Love You so Much Mural

One thing about Austin, they love street art. So many other cities call street art graffiti and rush to cover it up. For example when, I lived in Topeka I commissioned an artist to paint on my shed a rose with the message "Jesus let you love bloom." Someone from the anti-graffiti police came and painted over the name of my Lord and Savior, which was on the portion of the shed that face the street. It was much more attractive then the street art in this picture, but someone with poor tastes decided it was graffiti and painted on my private property that I myself owned. So kudos to Austin for being progressive enough to know the difference between street art and graffiti.

photo by Kevin Surbaugh


About:
Street Art such as the I Love so very Much Mural is a huge part of Austin's art scene.

Handicapped Accessibility:
This mural is right at sidewalk/street level and is very accessible to persons with all mobility.

Location:
1300 S Congress

View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment