Thursday, February 14, 2013

You're My Butter Half

Austin is full of awesome art and it’s one of the things that I really appreciate the most about this great city. Visiting the “You’re My Butter Half” mural is certainly one of those things that will put a smile on anyone's face. This mural is on the United Way for Greater Austin building.

photo by Kevin Surbaugh

With today being Valentine's Day, I thought this would be the most perfect mural to post today. Hope you enjoy it and be sure to check out all the street art, that Austin has to offer. Speaking of street art, if you know another mural that I should check out, let me know! Smile and have a great week!

Handicapped Accessibility:
The mural is visible from the sidewalk, but is located on a grassy hill that is not very accessible for many facing mobility issues. So if you want to get closer then the sidewalk, it isn't accessible.

Location:
United Way for Greater Austin
2000 E. MLK Jr. Blvd.
MLK and Alamo
Austin, Texas 78702

View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment