Sunday, December 16, 2012

Thoughts on the Sandy Hook Elementery Shooting

The more I learn about the deadly shooting at the Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, CT, the sicker I feel.
Yesterday, we learned of a second plot at a nearby high school. We learn that the students that became victims were all first graders, ages 6-7 years old. Not only that every victim, whether adult or child was shot at close range multiple times. The news hasn't said so, but it sounds like they were execution style.
I cannot understand why anyone would shoot anyone, let alone a group of 6-7 year olds. Especially in such a close, personal and hatefilled way. What kind of sicko would do that? What do authorities know about the shooter? Why did he hate his mom so much that he had to murder 20 first graders and six adults?
----------
My name is Kevin, and that's what I think. What do you think? Agree? Disagree?

follow us on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment