Friday, October 26, 2012

Conceited President

As a political junkie I am on the email list of the Democratic, Republican and Libertarian candidates for President. Recently I got an email from the Obama campaign. Hell who am I kidding? I've received hundreds of them. However, I wanted to focus on one of them.
This particular email had a catchy subject title and was the exact same title of another email he had sent before the conventions.
The email said that Obama himself had sent it, and was titled,
"I want To Win."
My first thought when I read that was, "So do I you conceited jerk. But I'm not running for President." I mean come on. Seriously? Couldn't you come up with a better title? Obviously, you want to win, but couldn't you write an email and subject title that didn't make you sound so conceited?


----------
My name is Kevin, and that's what I think. What do you think? Agree? Disagree?

follow us on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment