Wednesday, June 9, 2010

FBN Cancels the 2 Programs I Watched Most

Fox Business Network (FBN) canceled the two programs I watched most on their channel. One of which, you may remember that I sat down with the three co-hosts last year and interviewed them. That of course was the program called "Happy Hour," that was filmed in the Bulls and Bear Bar at the Waldorf Hotel.

Fox Business Network announced that Eric Bolling, who was a co-host on the recently canceled "Happy Hour," will get his own show, called "Money Rocks."
- Huffington Post

So at least one of the three will still be with FBN, but I tended to be more interested in what the other two had to say, over what Eric said. Don't get me wrong, I supported Eric's strong conservative, Reagan-esk stance on the issues, but Cody and Rebecca were my favorites.

So what was the other show that was canceled or soon will be, and when will the new show be on? Well, I can answer both at the same time, because the new show will replace my other favorite FBN program.
"Money Rocks" will air at 8 PM, replacing a consumer-oriented call-in show hosted by Dave Ramsey.
- Huffington Post

Cody Willard announced on his blog yesterday (June 8, 2010) that he would be leaving the network, effective immediately (the blog, has since been removed from the FBN servers). He was previously a Happy Hour co-host. Dave Ramsey, who previously hosted at 8pmET, obviously is gone as well.

As for the third Happy Hour co-host, Rebecca Diamond, appears to be staying with the network – she was on the air this afternoon in a contributor role.

---
go ahead share your thoughts with me now, my ears are open. I'm always eager to hear what you think.


Sponsor This Post(via PayPal) and Replace This Text for only $75.


follow me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment