Monday, February 15, 2010

So Close, oh So Close

I am so close to having that car paid off. It has been a long time coming, but I can say for certain that it is almost paid off. The next payment isn't officially due until August 2010. That after, the payment I made last week.

That payment, wasn't a full months payment. Afterwords, I only owe $184 more, to completely have it paid off. However, there will be interest of 8 cents per day. Not to mention car/home insurance is due this month in the amount of $337.07. Not to mention the medical bills, I need to pay on and the regular household bills and food. Plus, I need to save up money for that upcoming wedding and honeymoon.

I know this post, is a little more disjointed then most of my posts, but I will be so happy when that car is finally paid off. The only thing is, I don't know if I should drop the full coverage, so save money. Or perhaps, something else to put more money in my pocket.

No comments:

Post a Comment